- This event has passed.
OSINT Pathfinder X training programme
6th October 2015 @ 09:00 - 8th October 2015 @ 17:00E1100
The Pathfinder training programme/workshop is a full programme aimed at getting the most out of the open source information world today. The Pathfinder will address all steps of the unique RIS OSINT Intelligence Cycle, from problem deconstruction and requirements analysis, source analysis, search strategies and search tactics, information evaluation and reliability as well as research management.
There is in-depth discussions on everything you need to be successful and efficient in online research: best search engines, obscure search engines, social media monitoring, how to built an OSINT Research Station, the Deep Web / Dark Web, finding hidden information, creating a search plan, how to bring down 10+ million results to a manageable number, and more.
What you get is :
- Three full days of OSINT training ;
- The RIS OSINT Handbook with all the details, in print, with table of contents and sources ;
- Extensive lunch and catering included ;
- Quick Reference Sheets with the full command languages of the major international search engines, including the ‘secret’ operators ;
- A hand-picked literature list for your background reading ;
- There will be an online training website for participants during and after the training programme ;
- One month after-care service by phone or e-mail for participants to ask questions to the teacher after the training ;
- Hand-signed RIS Pathfinder Certificate ;
- Group photograph (if required) ;